• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Stopping Point between Vieste and Lecce

Kportgrl

10+ Posts
We thought we might break up our drive between Vieste and Lecce by stopping at Trani- which seems about halfway. But as we've not been to any of these spots before, I thought I might ask for suggestions. Just a nice spot to stay a night or two; maybe it's got a wonderful B&B or some good restaurants?
Many thanks in advance for ideas. (PS we are not married to Lecce or Vieste-- just thought those towns might prove interesting to base ourselves in while exploring the areas.)

I have not been to Trani, but...Polignano a Mare. We have driven over there a couple times to eat and enjoy the spectacular cliff views.

We also spent a week in the Cisternino area to explore the Salento which gave us easy access for day trips to the whole area. There are good road connections and we stayed in a trulli. Bombette Pugliesi - my mouth is watering!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina