• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Suggested tour agents/companies/guides for out of the way places

VictoriaJZ

10+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
We are now considering Sept-Oct. trip and are thinking of places that we'd like to see, but I'd feel better if we had some help/guidance - and we don't want to do a tour group. For instance, we've been to Morocco twice with a company & would go back there & with them. But if we want to go elsewhere [Egypt, Jordan, Cyprus are among places I would feel more comfortable with some assistance] can anyone suggest a travel planner with whom to work? Thank you.

victoria,
Merry christmas & a happy New Year.
i like to know with which company you took tour to Morocco TWICE in past.
Thanks,
Kalpana

We used ExperienceIt! Tours == based in Florida they had people in Morocco and we worked with one in, I think, either Casablanca or Fez-- the first year we didn't really tour around = basically needed help getting to Essouria == most recently we had a guide/driver [Wahid] who was excellent and it was a great trip [not knocking the first at all!] - good luck!!!

I'm away from home now and am not sure I do == you could talk to ExperienceIt to see if he's still working for them in Morocco....good luck

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina