• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Taking the SITA bus to Roma Termini

Django

10+ Posts
Hello folks,

I'm looking to take the SITA bus to Roma Termini. Flying in from the US. About how long should we plan for passport control and to get our bags? I already have euros so I don't plan on visiting an ATM just yet.

Should we get the tickets ahead of time since it's 6 euros online? If I get a ticket and the plane comes in late will the bus operator honor the ticket if it's past time?

I think you mean SIT Bus: https://www.sitbusshuttle.com/en/fiumicino/ . SITA Buses are a separate intercity bus company. In the Transportation Conditions at the bottom they say "If you miss your booked bus due to a delay in landing of the flight, the ticket is still valid for any other race departing from the airport over the same day." "Race" may be appropriate for many rides in Rome, but here not the best choice from the dictionary. I'd say to select a departure a bit over an hour after flight arrival.

I think you mean SIT Bus: https://www.sitbusshuttle.com/en/fiumicino/ . SITA Buses are a separate intercity bus company. In the Transportation Conditions at the bottom they say "If you miss your booked bus due to a delay in landing of the flight, the ticket is still valid for any other race departing from the airport over the same day." "Race" may be appropriate for many rides in Rome, but here not the best choice from the dictionary. I'd say to select a departure a bit over an hour after flight arrival.

This is great Andrew, thank you as always! Yes, I had intended SIT bus.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina