• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

The end of an era...

Chris

500+ Posts
My supply of slowtrav luggage tags is exhausted. From now on I'll have to move the existing ones to new bags.:(

IMG_0179.jpg

It would be great to have Slow Europe tags! Back in the SlowTrav days it was difficult to find companies to produce the tags, hats and mousepads. I had to order a large quantity and then Kim or I mailed them to people. I think I still have luggage tags up in the attic. I will look into it.

I have a box of old SlowTrav luggage tags... lots of them. Pauline gave them to me for the gathering in Savannah quite a few years ago, but we did not use all of them. I am happy to pay to mail the box to one person who might want to distribute these, but I can't take on mailing tags to lots of people.

I'd be happy to mail them to people who request them (at least within the U.S.) if you want to send them to me.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina