• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series The return of Spiral

Can't help wondering what sort of hot water she'll get herself into this time around.....

And BBC4 viewers have only just stopped seeing Audrey Fleurot as a distraught amnesiac victim in Témoins:
112578-les-temoins-kaamelott-engrenages-intouchables-audrey-fleurot-est-devenue-inconto.jpeg

- suddenly she's back as the hotshot femme fatale:
830x532_audrey-fleurot-dr-saison-5-serie-engrenages

Temoins (Witnesses) is on Netflix in the US -- at least Seasons 1 & 2. I don't know if there are more. We thought it was very good.

We watched the first two episodes of Season 6 of Spiral.....excellent as usual. But now we have to wait a week for the next installments. :( One gets spoiled with getting entire seasons at once...

One needs to keep retraining the memory between episodes. Otherwise I'll end up like my parents -
"But I thought he was the one that you know.... did that thing...."
"No, you're thinking of that other one, in the other thing where he, oh you know....."

We started season 2 of Witnesses - turns out I recorded it from BBC! Now I remember this series! The opening is filmed in a northern France seaside town that we have been to. I remember posting a photo. I’ll look for the old thread.

I do remember watching Season 1 of Witnesses but all I remember is the model house and the high ground overlooking the sea and the town of Treport (sort of a French Broadchurch setting) and the tiny funicular that goes up to the top.

Season 2 of Witnesses seems to spend more time in and around what I take to be Lille (but I may be wrong). And Mont St Michel features quite a bit (not saying any more, for spoilers).

I think it must be Lille. I was wondering what large city they were showing. The scenes in Mont St Michel were very good. We are finished Witnesses now.

Isn't Spiral great this season? Waiting for next Saturday for double episodes.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina