• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Travel nightmare getting home to Boston

That was fairly quick, I'm glad your claims are settled!
I'm still waiting for mine to be settled after I contracted Covid in Florence in September and had to extend my stay.
A couple of weeks ago when I phoned to see how my claim was progressing, they said I should hear from them in two to three weeks, but nothing yet.
There was a news story here recently about a Canadian man whose claim was denied as his insurance company said "His Covid illness was not bad enough to warrant a claim", even though he had specifically taken out a Covid rider on his travel medical insurance. :O
He took the story to the press.
A lawyer said his claim was watertight, as the language in the policy could not be clearer.
Fingers crossed they don't say that to me!
Keep calling! I sure hope your insurance company does the right thing and you get the maximum amount due. I had travel insurance but I knew that I'd get more $$$ from the airlines which is another reason I kept being a "squeaky wheel".

M

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina