1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Trip List - New type of Travel Note

Discussion in 'Announcements & Forum Rules' started by Pauline, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Pauline

Pauline Forums Admin

I have set up a new category in our Travel Notes - Trip Lists. I was hoping to have my trip list written but I am not ready yet. I think this could be a fun project and a good resource - if each member lists the trips they have done. People could search that section for destinations and find out who had been there. Or they could look to see how people put trips together.

I picture this as a list of trips with the following for each trip: date, brief description, destinations. For each destination, the number of nights/weeks, accommodations. Of course, you don't have to do it like this, but the idea is to have a place where we each list the trips we have done.

Travel notes are listed in the member profile, so these will be easy to find for each member.

I think it will be handy for each of us to have a list. I know I am always thinking "when was I last there?" As I get older, there are more trips and fuzzier memories!!

Anne, Jan55612, susan and 2 others like this.
  2. Eleanor

Eleanor 100+ Posts

This sounds an interesting idea. I'll have to have a go at this.

Pauline likes this.