• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Trying to get Alhambra night visit tickets

Parigi

100+ Posts
Dear Spain experts:
I am trying to get tickets for Alhambra night visits for the end of May. When I get to this page
http://www.alhambra-patronato.es/in...8d/0/?&cHash=e96dd36b3924986ff12336a14fd5082a
and click "buy your tickets", I keep getting this message:
"Sorry, no results found for 'Alhambra Nocturna Palacios'
Please try adjusting your search or browse for the events by the categories below. If you are looking for cinema tickets please click on the top menu link."
I must be doing something dumb. Please enlighten me. Merci - Gracias.

Chere Parigi - the link you used takes you to Ticketmaster. I did some poking around on the Alhambra web site and finally found the ticketing page - which includes the nocturnal visit. The calendar shows some availability - though not every evening. Hope you can find a time when you are there.

Good luck!

Judy

Last edited:
Merci Tourmama.
The link you give me also leads to Ticketmaster, which is a kind of ticketron for all Alhambra visits as well as other things, and it goes to the "buy your tickets" function that leads you to the error message.
But I found a different "click" that sends me to a page that works.
For those having similar problems with Alhambra night visit tickets, the simplest is to google
Alhambra nocturna ticketmaster

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina