• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Weather Report - Dubrovnik

Shannon

100+ Posts
002 (1024x768).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, this is too embarrassing!! I edited Shannon's posts to make the images full size and the (bloody) software erased the text.

I have emailed Shannon. :oops:

Last edited:
I am trying to get used to this new message style (for me) too!
The top picture is yesterday from the Villa Adriatica, where Heidi and Ann have stayed before. I moved yesterday, and the second picture is from my terrace at this apartment (where I have stayed before, and love.) It was very cloudy and cool this morning, but now the sun is coming out! I hope it is sunny on Wednesday afternoon when a bunch of people arrive, so they can enjoy the terrace at the Villa Adriatica.

Another thing I posted: Stijepo who I rent this apartment from told me that his 70 year old mother cannot remember any April as wet and cool. But they had a fabulous winter, and now according to Stijepo "they are paying." But since they get the winter off, it is very nice for them to have good weather for those months. They all work so hard here - it is non stop from May to October.

Shannon, you're there! Dubrovnik looks picturesque, as usual but cold... How exciting to be starting your GrapeHops Croatia adventure ~ actually, I'm assuming this is the start of your tour but maybe not. Don't you end in Dubrovnik? Fingers crossed the weather warms up!

Just checked-out your wild 2014 schedule. Wow! What stamina you must have. :eek: I'm off on Thursday for my 6 week solo adventure. I've acted as tour guide to several groups of friends over the years... But I'm loving solo travel....... ;) Where do you go to relax after your tours?

Happy Trails!

Hi Heidi - I am here until May 4 but then I will come back at the end of the month. I would say it is cooler than I am used to but not cold.

Last year I went to Romania after the tours :) but with friends, so someone else did the navigating!

Anyway it really rained hard this morning, I was waking up thinking I was in Venice and there was a boat passing on the canal but I wasn't in Venice, I was in Dubrovnik and it was POURING. It rained all morning, cleared in the afternoon a bit, and I went in to see my friends at D'Vino wine bar about 3 pm. Well it started to rain again, and the small place got really packed, including a family from somewhere in Asia. They had a little baby girl who was the absolute darling of everyone in there, even letting strangers hold her. So there were Americans, English, Australians, Koreans (I think they were Korean) all bonding because of the rain, some wine, and a baby. It was too cool.

After the rain went away it cleared up and we had a beautiful evening once again.

dubrovniksunset.jpg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina