• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Yet another Slow Travel refugee

Hello all, my sorrow at discovering ST's demise was lifted by discovering Pauline Kenny's new site.

ST was quite helpful with past trips to Italy in '11 and '13, and I'll be planning a '18 return, this time focused South of Rome. I assume that I share the majority of Slow Europe members' sensibilities - namely avoiding the notable yet really infested destinations or at least balancing them with places a bit off the tourist radar. And I appreciate the generosity with which members share their experiences and advice.

Hi FedricoBoston! I'm in Quincy, MA.

Yes, it's great that Pauline has this amazing place here at SlowEurope. :D
Many "oldies" here from Slowtrav :)

Planning a return trip to Italy is always one of my favorite things to do!

Mindy

Reactions: jan
No, No, not the ORANGE "POKEY HORSE".........Mindy are you going to be in Italia this fall are what?? Planning and doing are two different things you know:):) :turtle: it's just not the same with out the wine glasses :oops: On the other hand you have eleven weeks to to PARTY with us.......no planing just do ;););)

Mac 1947

No, No, not the ORANGE "POKEY HORSE".........Mindy are you going to be in Italia this fall are what?? Planning and doing are two different things you know:):) :turtle: it's just not the same with out the wine glasses :oops: On the other hand you have eleven weeks to to PARTY with us.......no planing just do ;););)

Mac 1947
Yes, Sept 19-Oct 7th Florence (just a quick 3 days), 7 days in Siena and 7 days in Positano!

Drat, foiled again! Perhaps our paths will cross next time. We’re thinking of Naples and south next time. September is still on the warm side but you’re staying north till the first week of October; your such a smart cookie Missy:). Enjoy your trip and any thoughts on a stateside GTG like Savanna? :bulb::dancingcow:

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina