• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Zanzibar : Help Wanted!

Jeff Green

10+ Posts
Hey all, after coming off a small holiday to Cornwall (St.Ives) my family (and external family) decided to try and book or organise a holiday to somewhere we had never been before. My friend suggested Zanzibar a couple of week's before we went on holiday and it popped straight into my head, soooo i said lets go to Zanzibar. Everyone including myself was a little "nieve" so they said try to do some research on it Jeff! So i did and i found this website now 1. i would like to know if the information on this website is sustainable and 2. is there any better websites or places where i can get the information to reassure my family and myself.

http://www.zanzibarholidays.co.uk/ Any help is needed :) .

Thank you so much on my behalf! (and my family's).

Oh i also had a look through Sloweurope's website and i typed in Zanzibar but nothing had came up, was there any information on this website and my computer just didnt load it or is this like the first post about zanzibar? :/

I will admit that I know nothing about Zanzibar or anywhere else in Africa. What draws you to travel there? My travel has all been in North America and Europe. I imagine it is very different from Cornwall!

I would hope thats its different to cornwall and think it will be pauline!! haha, the reason I would like to travel to Zanzibar for a different experience and "setting", also as my friend had recommended it to me i would like to give it a shot. I think i can say that for my family aswell, they would like a new experience in another place and even country!

My husband Bill is a stamp enthusiast. He is currently studying Zanzibar stamps and history. I wonder if Jeff ever went to Zanzibar, and if so, would share some of his story with us?

Jeff, sorry no real help but this week (Thursday 10 PM EST) Amazing Race will be going to Zanzibar. The show will not help you plan your trip, but give you some views of your destination. I cannot wait to see your pics!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina