• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hello from London, UK

dviney

Hi everyone!

I'm David Viney and I work in London as an IT Director for WPP (the world’s biggest Marketing Business). I have a globally-dispersed team (everywhere from Seattle to Sydney) so I travel frequently, both for work and for pleasure. I am also on the board of Article 19; a well-known NGO defending freedom of expression and human rights across the world (so yes, I also travel with them – often to places I am not particularly welcome in, sigh). Looking to meet like-minded folks for stimulating conversation.

My wife and I manage a family business hosting guests at our holiday home – Haute Vue – in Montauroux in the South of France. With stunning views, infinity pool, super-fast WiFi and modern air-conditioning, it’s close to the beautiful perched villages of Provence and in easy reach of the beaches and sights of the sparkling Côte d'Azur.

For more information visit our website https://www.haute-vue.com
or send us an e-mail at david@haute-vue.com

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina