• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Any recommendations for a 4 bedroom house or two 2 bedroom apartments in Florence ?

Actually as I write this I am in one of the 7 bedrooms of Villa La Querce. It's about 20 minutes south of Florence in Impruneta. A little bigger than you need, but a fabulous property. Just invite two more couples! :D

Thanks, will look into it, though we prefer something in Florence or a short taxi ride from Florence.

What does your group composition look like--all adults? mix of adults and kids? mobility issues for anyone? You'll have a much larger pick of four-bedroom places outside the city, but getting in and out of Florence can be very unpleasant and trafficky. When our kids were younger, we did both stays in the city and stays in the countryside, both of which have advantages and disadvantages.

Just rented a place through airbnb for next fall that has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths right in the heart of the historic district. The second bedroom can be set up with 2 singles. Reply if you need more info

2 Apartments in the same building / same floor. I've stayed in both multiple times and would recommend them. The Francesca is 2 BR / 2 BA. The Simona is 2 BR, 1 BA. The owner of both is very good and responsive. You do pay for electricity separately but even in summer running A/C it was not outrageous.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina