• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Article - Running the Cotswold Way

When walked the Cotswold Way last year, we saw the end of the Cotswold Grind, where they walk from Dursley to Cleeve Hill, 40 miles I think, and they walk through the night. The walkers passed us at the last part of their walk. We saw the winners who did it in 12 hours I think. And we saw all the other walkers. Mostly young people. Most looking good, some looking like they were no longer coping with it.

I agree, it would be interesting to walk in the woods in the dark.

Perhaps you were busy in the 90s? I know I was. Isn't the term used in the US as well, where everyone goes and takes Ecstasy and dances all night? It was big in the 90s.

After following along on online with your Coast-to-Coast trip this summer, Kathy, I cannot begin to imagine how hard it must be to run this hike, and in such a short time.

(as for raves, I do remember reading about them. I'm definitely out of that loop). :p

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina