• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Article - Think a garden won't make you cry?

Pauline

Forums Admin
Nice article about the north Cotswolds and walking in yesterday's Globe and Mail (Canada).

Globe and Mail - Think a garden won't make you cry? You haven't been to the Cotswolds by Johanna Schneller

She mentions Cotswold Walks, a very good local walking company. I know the owner Andrew. They organize self-guided walking vacations and do local tours.

I didn't know they were filming Wolf Hall at the Stanway House! With any luck, we should be walking by there early next week.

OK - you need to take a selfie with Mark Rylance! Nice article, btw; it's reminded me that I've still never been to Snowshill, and really ought to...

One of my favorite lines in the article - "(If England were a face, the Cotswolds would be one of its cheekbones.)" From what I've seen of the Cotswolds, I wholeheartedly agree. A very emotional article - nice reading it.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina