• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Back from the Peloponnese

Doug Phillips

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
I've posted a detailed trip report in the "next" forum about our recent visit to the Peloponnese.

This was one of our favourite trips, going back to 2002 when we first started travelling to Europe. We liked the places we stayed & visited, the beach time, the food, the people, the prices - almost everything except a couple of days of inclement weather. I only knew one person who had ever been to the Peloponnese & his is a family connection. I spent more time planning this trip than most, but I was richly rewarded.

And while we were definitely tourists, we never felt part of a tourist horde, except for our time in Monemvasia. September was a great time for our visit. We were able to extend our Canadian summer by a couple of weeks by relaxing on the beaches of the Peloponnese.

Consider me a resource if you ever want to visit the Peloponnese.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina