• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Emilia-Romagna Bologna, apartment in city, 1 bed (loft)

Shannon

100+ Posts
Pisolo in Città apartment (owner direct)

Link - http://www.pisolobb.com/in-citta/

Date of stay - July 2014

I stayed in this apartment for 10 days in the summer of 2014. It is a basic but comfy apartment about 15 minutes walk from Piazza Maggiore.

There is a small kitchen with enough utensils and pans to prepare a meal. The living room has a very comfy couch and TV with lots of channels and there are lots of shelves and drawers to put your stuff.

The bedroom is a loft with a very comfortable bed. There are air conditioning units both downstairs and up in the loft. I don't like running the air conditioner at night so I just ran it before I went to bed then ran a fan up in the loft; worked great, even in July.

The bathroom is fine and has a washing machine.

The apartment is in a residential building with a couple of really good restaurants downstairs. There are lots of other restaurants and bars in the area and some good food shops about a 10 minute walk away.

Paolo, the owner, is a very nice guy and easy to communicate with. My only quibble was there is a long dark hallway to get to the apartment and it could be a little scary at night; but this was a building issue, not an apartment one. Maybe that particular lightbulb has been changed.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina