• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Books - Murder Mysteries set in the Cotswolds

Pauline

Forums Admin
Over the years I have come across murder mysteries set in the Cotswolds. I will go back through my lists to find the few I have read, but here are three new ones.

Cherringham, a Cosy Crime Series

A new crime series has been released on Amazon, written by an American and a Brit, and set in the Cotswolds. The Cherringham series set in the fictional town of Cherringham. Two books are out now and 12 in total are planned with one released each month.

The first book is - Cherringham - Murder on Thames: A Cosy Crime Series, Matthew Costello, Neil Richards. 119 pages $1.99

Read more on Cotswold Journal - The Cotswolds is inspiration for murder mysteries

A Cottage in the Cotswolds

American Charley Wood's A Cottage in the Cotswolds (Kindle) is the third one in his series of murder mysteries. The first was set in France, the next in Italy and now the Cotswolds. Interesting - these are the same countries where Charley and his wife Kathy (a member of these forums) run small group tours!

Bellebrook’s Secrets

Helen Stafford from Lancashire has just published Bellebrook’s Secrets, set in Bellebrook, a fictitious Cotswolds village. It is only available in print in the UK.

Read more on Lancashire Evening Post - Debut from Lancashire novelist hits the shelves

Other Books Set in the Cotswolds?

If you have any books to recommend that are set in the Cotswolds, please post.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina