• Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Borghese Gallery tickets

SMJ

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
I know it's too early to buy tickets yet for September; but I'm having trouble going through all the sites for buying tickets when the time comes.
Some of the prices seem exorbitant, and I wonder if someone here can direct me to the right site for just buying the tickets, with no guided tour added on?
What is the correct price for a ticket?
Haven't been to Rome for 6 years, so I don't know what museum prices are like these days!
Thank you!

Andrew

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
It looks like the official site in English is http://galleriaborghese.beniculturali.it/en/visita/visit-the-galleria-borghese although the exhibition information is out of date and the Buy link is in Italian. The site in Italian is http://www.galleriaborghese.beniculturali.it/it/visita/visita-galleria-borghese or for ticket prices http://www.galleriaborghese.beniculturali.it/it/pianifica-la-visita/biglietti . It looks like if you aren't in a reduced admission category, generally calling for EU citizenship, admission is €18 plus €2 reservation fee.

Tony da Roma

10+ Posts
While Andrew did provide you with the correct links. A quicker way is to go to the following site. The above links take from page to page until you finally reach the following page:

BryanS

100+ Posts
We've been to the Borghese several times and always a great experience. I don't recall the year, but once we had booked tickets in advance and when we got there for the appointed day/time they were closed - sciopero! :p

HarveyK

10+ Posts
Funny you should ask. I just used this site as they only charge 2€ extra for online purchases, compared to 5€ or more for other sites. I paid 102€ for 6 tickets (90€ is the actual ticket price).
It's where the Official Borghese Gallery website led me to.

SMJ

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
I booked our tickets through this site a couple of days ago.
Two adult tickets cost E33 total, with pickup at the Gallery.

Sandrac

10+ Posts
SMJ, that's the site I use as well. I visited the Galleria last week. I decided I needed a break from work and got an 11 a.m. slot; by noon, it had emptied out! Everyone else, it seemed, had a look around and decided they needed lunch.

Have a lovely visit!
Cheers,
Sandra

SMJ

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
SMJ, that's the site I use as well. I visited the Galleria last week. I decided I needed a break from work and got an 11 a.m. slot; by noon, it had emptied out! Everyone else, it seemed, had a look around and decided they needed lunch.

Have a lovely visit!
Cheers,
Sandra

Oh good....we have an 11:00 slot too, so perhaps we will have your luck, Sandra!
It's a Thursday, so who knows.
Glad to see you are still living in Rome!! :)

Sandrac

10+ Posts
Almost eight years here and still enjoying Rome....most of the time ;)
I hope that you have a great time while you're here!

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

New resources