• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Cabin Sweden - a snowy heaven!

CAAM

Today I'd like to talk about one of the nicest places that I've ever been to.
https://cabinsinsweden.com/
Last winter me and my colleagues decided to go on holiday because after all the virus thing, we had thought that a break was needed. I did a very thorough research online and found a real deal.

stuga-utifran-jamtland.jpg

Jämtland 57 - lovely cabin in Sweden, located by the lake

The house is a few meters away from the water, surrounded by huge trees and other beautiful means of nature. It can easily fit around 8 people (we were there with 6). Our stay took a little over a week, in which we chilled around the cabin and took 2 trips to the nearest town. The drive there took about 2 hours because there was a lot of snow and we didn't exactly get hang of the roads just yet. Also, you can get your groceries nearby, a 30 or so minute walk.
The agency that took care of us was really amazing. We were coming from London so not really familiar with the area. They had helped us through everything if we phoned them. Don't worry about feeling lost for a minute, it's not only a different country but also a completely forested area - you must be careful!
I'd reccomend this cabin for someone who loves nature and yearns for an adventure. If you've got any questions, shoot!
Take care! :)

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina