• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Enough connection time in Dublin?

PokeyMindy

100+ Posts
Hi all :)

Is 1hr and 30 min. enough time to make a connecting flight to LHR/Heathrow from Boston? I've found a great airfare on Aer Lingus but having never flown through this airport not sure of the specifics. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
The flight I am interested in lands in Dublin at 8:05AM and departs for LHR at 9:40am.

thanks so much!!

Mindy

Hi both!

We've always had a longer layover when flying Bristol-Dublin-SFO, because that's the way the schedules work (2h30 outward & around 6h inward) - but Dublin airport seems quite compact, so I'd have thought it was doable - assuming both legs are with Aer Lingus, so your baggage will be routed through.

And if your first flight is delayed, there are lots more Heathrow flights during the day for them to put you on, so I'd go for it.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina