• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

First France Trip

Pescatore1

Good morning all! This is my first post and I am happy to be here and (hopefully) share with everyone. We are planning our first trip to France and Spain this fall for 2 weeks. Our flight will arrive at at CDG about 7am. What time can we check into a hotel? If not till the afternoon, will they store our bags for us? Also is it possible to rent an apartment for just a few nights? I am sure we will have many more questions, and appreciate any helpful suggestions.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff and Diane
Providence,R.I.

Most hotels do not have early morning check-ins, but it never hurts to try. If it were me, I would go to the hotel immediately after arrival and determine if you can check-in. If yes, problem solved. If not, most hotels will store your luggage while waiting for check-in. Yes, many apartments but not all are available for a few days. I'm interested to hear more about your planned trip.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina