I already had come to the conclusion that our October trip to Positano and Sant'Antonio would be canceled, and guess today sealed our fate. I was going to wait until after September 7th, if necessary to cancel when some decisions were going to be officially announced. I was checking our flights with Delta, as I do every day, and see that two of our flights are now blank, as they are doing something to the flight schedules again. Getting too complicated, and now hope that our planned trip to Lake Como and Sant'Antonio for next May will happen. Hoping the third change of Delta tickets will be the charm. They have been very helpful so far.