• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

French Vaccine Pass

HarveyK

10+ Posts
Hi all, I've been reading about the new French Vaccine Pass that, for U.S. citizens, you must go to an authorized pharmacy with your CDC vaccine card and passport to get. We will be arriving in Paris on
Sunday, and most of the pharmacies that I see listed are closed. We will be staying on Rue Jacob, in the St. Germaine district. Would anyone know how to get the pass on Sunday? Would we be able to get into restaurants that day without the pass? Thank you for any help

This pharmacy supposedly provides the service, not too far from your accommodation, and is open on Sundays. It seems that the rule is no entrance to restaurants without a pass like this.
And if you scroll down on this page, it appears you can get your pass already at the airport pharmacy.

Last edited:
Thank you. Apparently, it is open Sundays and hopefully we can get the pass there. Otherwise, I guess we'll be bringing lunch and dinner take-out to our hotel room on Sunday and get our passes Monday morning. I have been on that page, from your link, but they don't tell you opening hours of the approved pharmacies and googling which are open Sunday got me a bunch that didn't issue the pass. Thanks again,

(Good) News from France:
Rules requiring people to show a Covid-19 vaccine passport to access venues will be lifted in France on March 14 – about a month before the presidential election - said French Prime Minister Jean Castex, as the country gradually eases Covid health protocols amid signs the virus is receeding in France.

“The health situation is improving,” Castex told TF1 television on Thursday.

Face masks will also no longer be needed indoors from March 14, with the exception of public transport.

The vaccine pass, however, remains mandatory to access elderly home care centres, Castex added.

(REUTERS)

Attention!! You still need to be vaccinated--bring your CDC card! But you won't need a test to enter France.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina