• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

From AOL to Slow Trav to here

Rome Addict

100+ Posts
My first incarnation on the web was bonzersmom in 1998 and in 1999 I was asked to moderate the AOL Italy travel boards (now sadly defunct) as LDRS Ciao. After aol was bought out by time Warner the stupidly discounted the importance of content and let the travel boards die.

I migrated over to Slow Trav on 2002 as Rome Addict. In 2004? I wrote the slow Trav Rome with a handicap section in "instructions".

Now with Internet brands abandonment of slow Trav I have moved lock, stock and smoking barrel over here although I joined slow Europe about a year ago.

Currently I live in Thailand but manage at least 3 months a year in Italy. My Italian world has expanded from Rome, just Rome and More Rome. I just got back from 10 weeks in Firenze and spring 2016 saw us in an Italian hill town called Farnese for 3 months.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina