• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Going to Montepulciano - need advice on buses

I love that place. Have a wonderful time. November should be beautiful. We were there in late October one year and it was cool but invigorating.

Good to hear! We spent 2 weeks in Anghiari (in the hills outside Arrezzo) several years ago, but I think I may prefer Montepulciano in terms of access and location.
Tried to rent Casa Osenna (Stu Dudley’s referral) in San Quirico but was informed by the owner that he’ll be selling the house. We’ll end our trip with 2+ weeks in Paris, perhaps another week in Israel but will leave that decision until later. November seems so far away right now but with every trip, it’s here and over before you know it.

Maria, Can you tell me if you thought the bed in the Green Tea apt at the Politian was comfortable? Thank you.

Hi!

Yes, I agree 100% with Peg that beds are comfortable, Ive never had any issues with them. You'll love the apartment and the owners, as well as the housekeeper Giovanna. I was there at Red Tea apartment this past Sept and as usual my stay in Montepulciano did not disappoint! I'm very sad I have no plans for 2019 to go there ,but you never know!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina