• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Great to be here!

BEERMAN

100+ Posts
Good morning from Piemonte! Only 7 months ago we were in this small beautiful hill town…great to be back so soon! Guarene.

8A1DCCCB-3942-447E-8F44-D60DAE2C8CA8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@BEERMAN - Thanks for the great pic! So excited to be researching my first trip to Torino here - I will be excited to read about your journey.

@BEERMAN - Thanks for the great pic! So excited to be researching my first trip to Torino here - I will be excited to read about your journey.
We flew back to Virginia yesterday, now it's time to reset our internal clocks! We had a fantastic trip and I'll start the reports soon, but Guarene is as close to Torino as we got, it's only 1hr 15min drive away.

We flew back to Virginia yesterday, now it's time to reset our internal clocks! We had a fantastic trip and I'll start the reports soon, but Guarene is as close to Torino as we got, it's only 1hr 15min drive away.
@BEERMAN - sounds like this is a new day trip for the itinerary!!

@BEERMAN - sounds like this is a new day trip for the itinerary!!
As much as we love Guarene I'm not sure it fits as a traditional "day trip" destination. If you search youtube the "Castle" is prominent in drone videos yet it's not open to the public, it's a 5 star resort now. Shhhhhh, we now have a private invitation to visit when we return! If you are visiting nearby Alba, Barbaresco, Neive etc it's certainly worth a drive through! The people of Guarene makes it a special place!

* I really need to start working on the reports TODAY!

The people of Guarene makes it a special place!

I love this sentiment, and once you get away from those swamped by tourists, it's something that is so wonderfully charming about much of Italy

As much as we love Guarene I'm not sure it fits as a traditional "day trip" destination. If you search youtube the "Castle" is prominent in drone videos yet it's not open to the public, it's a 5 star resort now. Shhhhhh, we now have a private invitation to visit when we return! If you are visiting nearby Alba, Barbaresco, Neive etc it's certainly worth a drive through! The people of Guarene makes it a special place!

* I really need to start working on the reports TODAY!
@BEERMAN - understood - thanks for update.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina