• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Guess This Photo - November 2017

Vigevano - Piazza Ducale?

Quite right Colo, well done. Have you been there? I thought this was a bit off the beaten track. One of the loveliest piazze we saw on last year's trip. The town itself also makes for a pleasant stroll.

Nope... we were suppose to go on our way from Alba to Milan. We planned to have lunch and stretch our legs. We got a late start and we decided to go straight to Milan. Next Trip! :)

This should be an easy one.

where3.jpg

Very strange... I got an email alert that Pokey Mindy had made a guess, but nothing is here. I assume she deleted it. Pokey it was incorrect, but a lovely place you did put.

So how about a hint... The stadium in the picture is not for fútbol

Hi Colo,
yes, I did delete my reply. When I first saw your photo I didn't see that anyone had guessed....but then I saw other photos...it was a little too confusing for me before my morning coffee! I had guessed Ascoli Piceno...which is also a magnificent place with a gorgeous piazza!

Sorry for the confusion

Mindy

JustTravel you are correct it is Malga, and the bullfighting ring is La Malagueta.

Next :)

No...I think the weather is misleading in this photo. It's not what *I* would think is representative of this city.

I'm presuming it's art, but not something I've seen before. A wild guess of Lisbon (and once in a lifetime weather conditions ;) )

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina