• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hello all from Rome

Shelley

Hi everyone! I used to be a member of the original SlowTrav forum back in 2006-2007, when I ran two holiday apartments for tourists in Trastevere. Then I was out of the sector for quite a while, working mainly for Italy's news wire service, ANSA. But now I've added a new job working again in travel and tourism, specifically in Italy travel planning - launching a community for past, present and future travelers to Italy (community.italiapass.com) - and I wanted to get back into the swing of online community life as part of my new gig, to learn from all of you. SlowTrav was the most vibrant and successful online travel community I was ever a part of.

I've lived in Rome for 20 years, since 2001, so you can ask me all about Rome and Italy.

A presto!
Shelley

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina