• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hello Europe Travelers!

On Trenitalia.com I searched Fiumicino Aeroporto-Napoli Centrale on the random date of April 7, and the results include these:
Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 10.55.47 PM.png

That is, the departure at 9.38 doesn't have the "1 change" (or more) that the other trains on that route list. You say you're going in September and the schedules aren't posted yet. The schedules could change, but for now with a flight arrival at 11 you'd need to change, probably at Roma Termini.

On Trenitalia.com I searched Fiumicino Aeroporto-Napoli Centrale on the random date of April 7, and the results include these:
View attachment 40064

That is, the departure at 9.38 doesn't have the "1 change" (or more) that the other trains on that route list. You say you're going in September and the schedules aren't posted yet. The schedules could change, but for now with a flight arrival at 11 you'd need to change, probably at Roma Termini.
I see it. Thank you so much! Truly appreciated!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina