• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hi from an Aussie traveler

misstravelbug

100+ Posts
Hi, I am the mum part of our travel loving family.

We have two children, currently aged 7 and 10, and we all love to pack our bags and go somewhere that stimulates us with the differences, yet connects us with our similarities.

DH and I have travelled a lot and having kids did not stop us at all. We have been exploring Asia, USA and Australasia extensively and next year are going back to Europe, finally!

Italy stole my heart a long time ago and that is our first stop. We were meant to go back for my 40th birthday (1.5 years ago), but my mum fell ill so have been committed to staying closer to home since then.

I came here from the Slow Trav forums...

I am looking forward to meeting you all here on these forums. I am an active member on a few other travel forums, albeit by different names.

MTB xo

Last edited:

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina