• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hotel in Dijon?

Penn251

100+ Posts
We are going to be in Dijon for two days on the tail end of our 10-day stay in Vaison-La-Romaine. From there we're heading to Paris to fly home. Any recommendations for a hotel for those two nights in Dijon?

I don't have a hotel to recommend but we spent a day in Dijon a few years ago and I loved it. It is a beautiful city. Now that I think of it, friends of mine recently spent a few nights there. I will ask them if they recommend where they stayed.

My friend says: "We really enjoyed La Cloche in Dijon. It’s an Accor group, one down from a Sofitel. Ask for a room facing the gardens and have breakfast in town is our advice."

We stayed in La Maison Philippe le Bon in Dijon for three nights in early summer, 2017, and enjoyed it a great deal. For breakfasts we made a relatively short walk each morning to the boulangerie Tartin'Art. That was well worth the effort.

Last edited:
I have no idea about availability, but you might consider an apartment there. One that comes to mind is http://www.myhomeindijon.com/ Coco is a delightful woman, and her apartment gets really glowing reviews. We met her about 10 years ago and she left a very good impression on us by being super helpful in maximizing our enjoyment of her wonderful city.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina