• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

How can I watch Inspector Morse in the USA?

Here, in an email from Britbox:

Try BritBox Today!​

XzDF4ZkKVRdjLMiXqvFEM2vCh0HYkdx8NG_zYTiw1k9e56F9hknVGrN_GhduPwMB3qcwFPN-L79RjZovBkYu8cp5u6JBTENnBcU8qr23DDxAOUr0Mrf79FERSZ8=s0-d-e1-ft

For only $6.99 per month you will have the biggest streaming collection at your fingertips on the web, mobile devices, Roku and Apple TV.

No commitment. Cancel anytime.

XzDF4ZkKVRdjLMiXqvFEM2vCh0HYkdx8NG_zYTiw1k9e56F9hknVGrN_GhduPwMB3qcwFPN-L79RjZovBkYu8cp5u6JBTENnBcU8qr23DDxAOUr0Mrf79FERSZ8=s0-d-e1-ft

Start your 7-day FREE trial

I started to sign up and didn't complete it, since I'll be leaving for three weeks soon, but they got my email. You might try that tactic to see if you get the better price, Roz.

uPBSwFuWR2_YFTOGv0Js-iiCXixCsRelneh4n8ZJa8908wucJurT3iF2LOu45HxvhUi4-Ch3Svv6EKbm9b36HJvuITovZDKX0aWBM6QlK-LD2UF2SDT33vA6TA=s0-d-e1-ft

You might try that tactic to see if you get the better price, Roz.

Thanks, Chris, but I was looking for a better price on MHZ, not Britbox. I guess there's no way to get MHZ cheaper than $7.99 a month. But at least MHZ gives you a month's free trial. I'll have to find out more about how easy it is to cancel. I don't want to start it yet though because next week Bosch comes back on Amazon Prime, and I know we're going to want to watch that before anything else.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina