• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Inappropriate ads popping up on the site

SMJ

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
Just noticed on the last couple of days that ads are appearing here for "Hot Sugar Moms"....not really appropriate for a family site! Anyone else getting these?
I've reported it as inappropriate.

I do not run any ads on the forums! Where are you seeing them?

I do have Google Ads on the home page and the Day Trips pages and have been meaning to remove them. Are these the ones you mean?

I use an ad blocker but have not noticed any on the forum pages, although I don't regularly look at all the different sections... The ad blocker says it is detecting 2 ads on the day trips page at the moment. .

My add blocker also does not detect any adds on the main pages of this site ("Forums", "New posts", "Home").

It was a Google ad on the home page for three or four days.
Today's Google ad is for a posture corrector for Seniors.
Can I block ads thru this site?

I am going to remove the google ads from the home page. They are annoying and I don’t make any $ from them. Thanks for reminding me - I never use that page. My next project is to get rid of that home page and redirect to the forums. And to move all days trips to resources pages.

Last edited:

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina