• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

June 10 - Pentecost Monday

elizbuth

10+ Posts
We have friends who will arrive in Avignon on June 10. I know Pentecost is the day before and many places are likely to be closed. Does anyone know if the car rental office might be closed, or is all back to normal on that Monday?

I think the car rental offices at the airport and TGV station are pretty much open ;seven days a week, regardless of holiday. But better to be safe and call or email to confirm.

(The hours of downtown type offices or in smaller places are more variable...)
Thanks, Kathy. BTW, I still grieve for your Slow Travel posts that I had saved but are now gone. We love staying in Goult, and your hiking posts were especially helpful.

Kathy - A belated thank you for the links. I had bookmarked the hiking link for an earlier trip, and the info on your apartment website is a perfect introduction for friends who haven't been in the area before. We've stayed in Goult a number of times, but there's always something wonderful left to discover in the Luberon!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina