• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Lets Room Apartments in Madrid

Jan55612

100+ Posts
My husband and I are planning to spend two weeks in Madrid during the fall of 2015. I have been looking at apartments and came across Letsroom.com, which offers short-term apartments in Madrid. Photos look good, prices are ok, but I haven't been able to find any reviews-anywhere! (After a search, I did find one of their apartments listed on HomeAway.) Even though Spain Select doesn't show reviews on its site, I can find reviews on HomeAway.com for some of its apartments. So, the absence of reviews makes me wonder if they are legitimate. Has anyone ever heard of this company?

I have not heard of them, but I did a bit of searching.

- They are on Facebook, with 4 reviews (not enough) and 530 likes (not enough).

- They don't list an address on their website (bad), but they have one on Facebook (good).
Marques de Cubas 12, Madrid, Spain << check on Google Maps to see if this is an office

- Network Solutions WHOIS lists the domain name owner as:

Registrant Name: Beleco S.L.
Registrant Organization: Beleco S.L.
Registrant Street: Marqu?s de Cubas 12 - 2A
Registrant City: Madrid
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 28014
Registrant Country: ES
Registrant Phone: +34.914295518
Registrant Email: info@letsroom.com
Creation Date: 2004-03-03T12:55:41Z

They have owned the domain name since 2004 (good). The address is the same as the one on Facebook (good).

--------------------
You could do some more searching on them and see if you can find comments. They may rent mostly to people in Spain. You could also email them to ask for more information.

I have other vacation rental companies for Madrid listed on the website.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks, Pauline! I had discovered the information you found on Facebook, but not the Network Solutions. I have searched in every way I could think of for reviews. I am reluctant to rent from them without reviews. I have been looking at Spain Select apartments and a few on HomeAway. If I don't get anywhere with my search for reviews, I will probably go with Spain Select. I will circle back to this post if/when I find more information.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina