• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Malaga - need info on good accommodations in central old town

reajackson

10+ Posts
So when I don't know what to do I come here looking for travel info.

I am heading to Malaga Spain for 4 days and looking for a recommendation on a good reasonable hotel in the old city center of Malaga.
I see there is a hotel Palacio Solecio that is kinda my vibe - but curious if others on the forum have a thought.

Please inform.

PS I will be heading to Granada following for a couple of days after being there last fall - and I am returning - it is a fantastic city - fantastic, friendly people and great food.

Thanks in advance.
Rea J.
Denver Colorado

I know you're asking about the city center, but I am still going to put in a plug for the Malagueta area. We stayed in a great apartment there for 3 nights this past October and loved the area. It's an easy 15-20 minute walk to the old city center (we did the walk several times, and it's really pleasant) and were quite happy with our choice. The view over the beach was lovely, there was great coffee, good restaurants and flamenco nearby and we enjoyed being away from the crowded areas.
That being said, I think the Palacio Solecio is in a very good location for the city center.

Palacio Solecio is a good option, you may also consider "Hotel Molina Lario" or "Hotel Don Curro"

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina