• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Milano Centrale to Perugia on TrenItalia

jpete

I've been seeing announcements that there will be a new route from Milan to Perugia coming soon. I've tried TrenItalia's site to get quotes but it tells me no solutions available. I'm traveling in September. Am I too far out to get a quote?

Ok. I find out thru TrenItalia chat that I'm too far out to check. So then I ask what station in Perugia I should use for a direct trip when I'm able to reserve? That was 30 minutes ago and all I'm getting is white noise!! If anyone knows the station in Perugia for a direct, it would be appreciated.

The direct service departs Milan Centrale at 1845, arriving at Perugia at 2218. The morning service leaves Perugia at 0513. As you say, it's too early for bookings in September.

Yes, it would be the station that just shows as Perugia on the Trenitalia site, known locally as Fontivegge.

Thanks. I normally fly to Milan then drive to Umbria but that ride is getting a bit much. I'll have to find out where I can rent a car once I get to Perugia.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina