• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Mulhouse and Strasbourg with 3 kids

DaddyDan

10+ Posts
Hi there! I missed the old Slow Talk site. It was a great source of info for our trips to Paris. Now that we have become expats living in Geneva, I am hoping this site will become a good source for day trip and random excursions throughout Europe.

Trip #1. Mulhouse and Strasbourg. We are planning a trip during the Ascension Day break to visit Mulhouse and Strasbourg. Here is our general itinerary, so far.

Tues - Take the train or drive to Mulhouse from Geneva, it depends on the SCNF strike. We have an AirBnB near the town center in Mulhouse
Wednesday and Thursday - Let the kids choose between Cite de l'Automobile, Cite du Train, and Electropolis. Thursday evening we will take a train to Strasbourg.
Friday - head to Chateau Haut Koenigsburg.
Saturday - Wander Strasbourg
Sunday - TBD

I would appreciate your thoughts on our plans. I also need meal suggestions. I'm looking for vegetarian friendly restaurants that will put up with my mannerphobic little monsters. One day I will get them to use a fork, a napkin, and to sit still through a meal... I can dream right? I also need a plan for Sunday in Strasbourg.

Thanks!

Dan

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina