• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

New Basilicata Travel Guide

Valerie, you must know of this town.
Yes, we do. In fact, it's where my great-grandmother was from, so we've been there loads of times and have friends there. Honestly, you can buy a habitable home for less than it would cost to renovate one of these, and be a lot less headaches!

Interesting. That is good to know. My wife and I always dream about it ............... well we can dream can't we? :D

I thought I'd added my kudo's here, Valerie, but it must have been elsewhere. You really captured the best way to keep my interest in using a travel guide. Well done on so many levels!
Hugs,
Cheryl

If you want to see some scenes of Matera and a little of Sapri (the train station) go see the new Bond film No Time to Die. We saw the movie on Friday.

Last edited:

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina