• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

New Website - Jetsetter from Trip Advisor

Pauline

Forums Admin
Did everyone get a notification from TripAdvisor about their new website Jetsetter? Jetsetter.co.uk and Jetsetter.com.

It looks like they are offering luxury vacations in hotels and vacation rentals, with discounts. But they have only a few destinations and most are expensive places. I looked at Greece and saw some vacation rentals.

They integrate the site with Trip Advisor reviews and ratings.

Interesting, although their login is not working perfect right now (can't do Facebook connect).

I've been getting emails from Jetsetter, but didn't pay enough attention to realize they were connected to TripAdvisor. It didn't look like my kind of things, so their emails go directly to my spam folder now.

I've been getting Jetsetter emails for a few years and they sometimes have incredible bargains on luxury places. When my son got married in Cabo San Lucas, we booked a luxury oceanfront suite (large lanai, kitchen, two bathrooms, huge master, living area) for a bargain price.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina