• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

NOVEL - Dragon Springs Road by Janie Chang

Pauline

Forums Admin
Janie Chang was a regular on the ST forums and wrote several good travel articles for the website. A few years ago she published her first novel Three Souls (published by HarperCollins/William Morrow). Set in 1930s China, it told a story of romance, revolution and family. I loved it.

Her second novel, Dragon Springs Road, is now available. I have it on my Kindle and plan to start reading today. It has already received great reviews.

Blurb from Amazon: From the author of Three Souls comes a vividly imagined and haunting new novel set in early 20th century Shanghai—a story of friendship, heartbreak, and history that follows a young Eurasian orphan’s search for her long-lost mother.

51YBwDjjR1L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina