• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Umbria Orvieto

jan

100+ Posts
I found this place on booking.com but the owner has since set up his own site:
whitehouseorvieto.it
We really enjoyed our stay. Great quiet location but about a 3 minute walk to Corso Cavour (the main drag)
Kichen has enough to cook a simple meal--I did lentil soup one night and pasta with a red sauce another. The comfortable bed is just a double and on the soft side as Italian beds go. The views are really nice of the Umbrian hills. The couch is comfortable. the wifi works great. The washer is in a bit of a awkward spot, under a low ceiling. The shower is the best I've ever had in Italy! It's a rain shower head with lots of hot water. Best thing is Luigi, the owner, He picked us up and brought us back to the train station, carried our bags up the 3 stories (no lift) and went above and beyond by running back to the place to get some sandwiches I had forgotten and racing back to the station to bring them to us. He texted us to ask if we needed anything a couple of times but was never intrusive. If you ever book there, please say hello from Jan and Ken from Florida.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina