• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Overnight Parking in Orvieto

artnbarb

1000+ Posts
Looks like we'll be staying with friends in Orvieto for our first 2 nights, and although I know of several parking lots, I don't know which ones allow overnight parking - or if the cost varies from lot to lot. This Orvieto website gives a list of the parking lots, and even a nice map, but no indication about costs or time limits. Does anyone know?

Looks like we'll be staying with friends in Orvieto for our first 2 nights, and although I know of several parking lots, I don't know which ones allow overnight parking - or if the cost varies from lot to lot. This Orvieto website gives a list of the parking lots, and even a nice map, but no indication about costs or time limits. Does anyone know?

Hi Barb,
If you were staying at Palazzo Piccolimini (sp?) they will park it for you, near the hotel and charge 10 euro. Or you can, for about the same price, park it in the underground. I've done both.
Ciao,
Cheryl
www.italianexcursion.com

We spent 2 nights in Orvieto last June and parked at the public car park near the church. It was easier than having our hotel park the car. We left it there for the whole time, but I remember going and buying more time. It wasn't expensive.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina