• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Basilicata Palazzo San Gervasio B and B, Basilicata

Barb Cabot

10+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
There is a very nice B and B in a small hilltop town called Palazzo San Gervasio in the Basilicata region of southern Italy. I have family and friends in this region through my son-in-law who was born in this town. I have used this B and B for many years and highly recommend. Reservations may be hard to get during regional holidays in June and August but this is a pleasant place to stay with several room options for single, couples and families.

The owners are very kind and helpful. Contact owner Enzo (his wife owning the beauty salon on the first floor.) There is no elevator and rooms are on the second, third and fourth levels. Extremely well maintained and very clean. Beds are comfy. Some rooms come with kitchen facilities and also you may opt for continental breakfast which is served across the street at Bar Kennedy. Many cyclists like this stop while traveling through this region. Extremely affordable.

Here is the link to this B and B:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5897120

signage.JPG

bedroom 1.JPG

joce and  v bedroom.JPG

kitchen.JPG

kitchen 2.JPG

joce and v kitchen.JPG

hair dresser downstairs.JPG

street.JPG

street color.JPG

street across.JPG

view 2.JPG

Views from room

view.JPG

Views from room

Last edited by a moderator:

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina