• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Parma Hotels

It was about 10 years ago, but we also stayed in the Della Rosa Prati and enjoyed it for 5 nights.
We will probably return to Parma for a week next year and will begin browsing apartments soon.
Looking for something with a bit more kitchen than we had at Rosa Prati and a little less $$

I'm almost positive I stay at the Hotel Torino also. It was 15 years ago though. I remember it was hard to find and off a pedestrian only street.

It was my first day in Italy and was jet-lagged, so I don't remember much. I had no complaints and the staff was very nice.

Last edited:
I have stayed at Hotel Button and was very pleased. Staff is cordial, central location close to all sites, Tourist office and Via Farini are nearby. I was going to Busetto for an overnight and Hotel Button kept my luggage at no charge. Good breakfast and a reasonably sized room.

Due to a car break down I had to spend an unforeseen night in Parma last year, we stopped at NH hotel that is so close the train station to be almost in the same building. The hotel was spotless, I understand places in more central position may be more romantic but if you are arriving by train the convenience of dropping your luggage in two minutes can't be beaten.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina