• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Post the LAST photo you took in Italy

From Rome...June 4, 2019.
20190604_171239_HDR.jpg

We had bougainvillea growing all over the coral archways entering Coral Gables, Fla where I grew up. I never really appreciated the natural beauty of them until I moved to Ohio.

We had bougainvillea growing all over the coral archways entering Coral Gables, Fla where I grew up. I never really appreciated the natural beauty of them until I moved to Ohio.
Isn't that so true about many things in our lives. As I've grown old I realize the truth in the line from the movie "It's a Wonderful Life". :D

Lake Garda (Limone sul Garda), May 2019. Who knew it would be so long before I stepped foot in Italy again.

20190517_083202_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again! It's been awhile! My last favorite Italian breakfast - that I long to have again - at Roscoli Caffe on February 27th, 2020. Family was texting for days worried about the COVID outbreak in Northern Italy begging us to come home early. The day before, we had just seen the Pope [with the closest seats (VIP tickets) possible that we just lucked into by picking up our tickets at the very end of the day] and wondered if that was a wise decision with the crowds. Pope Francis looked sick - and then was sick - right after we saw him. Left Italy and had a 24 layover in London and caught a performance by the Royal Ballet. Thankful to have been able to experience Italy and the Royal Ballet just before everything locked down.
IMG_0045.jpeg

Yoga trip October, Halloween night, 2019! This little restaurant (4 tables) is in Porano, just outside of Orvieto on an organic
farm. The young couple raise ancient grains, grow their own produce and meat comes from
their neighbors who also do sustainability farming. The wife, an accomplished chef, lets her husband serve. And they only open a few days a week; reservations if you can catch them!

d5b96420-93fa-4da4-ae70-f1ae473f0757.jpg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina