• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Private Guides in Rome

jlf1

10+ Posts
Hello all,

Three of us will be in Rome the first week of May 2023. We have rented an apartment down the street from the Colosseum. Could you recommend a private guide to take us through the Colosseum?

Thanks, Judy

Thanks for the replies. It feels so great to be actually planning a trip after so long.

Judy

When we were in Rome (June 2019) we contacted Tony at 3 Millennia Tours. We had two tours (Sistine Chapel/Vatican and Ostia Antica) with his associates and 1 1/2 days with Tony. He arranged a van for the seven of us including taking us to the airport. Definitely would use his services again in the future. Tony was a frequent contributor on the old Slow Travel site.

I also recommend 3Millenia.
When I won a prize on this site in 2019, it was a private tour of Rome 's lesser known areas with Tony of 3Millenia.
There were 4 of us, we had a great time, and ended up taking him for dinner afterward to carry on the great evening.
I hope they are still in business after the pandemic eased off?

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina