• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Refund from SwissAir

PokeyMindy

100+ Posts
I decided to postpone my retirement vacation to Italy until next October. I had bought RT tickets directly from SwissAir and I'm happy to report that today I received a full refund. I initially contacted them via Messenger on Twitter (which had been recommended for me to do). This was on July 2nd. I had maybe 3 interactions with them over a 2 weeks span. They offered vouchers, etc. I told them none of their options were acceptable and that I required a full refund. :) Everyone I messaged was very kind and respectful. I'm glad I booked directly with them because I've heard of horror stories of people trying to get refunds from them but booked through a 3rd party.

I am hoping...REALLY REALLY hoping I can travel to Paris and to the Luberon in May 2021. (the Luberon Experience with @Kathy) If so, I will fly with Swiss Air again if possible.

My advice, contact airline via Twitter or Facebook messenger. I'm glad I did! My sister and her husband are still trying to get reimbursed for their Swiss Air flight (from a cancelled trip in June). They got most of their money but still waiting for reimbursement for money they paid for extra leg room I told her to create a Twitter account and reach out to them that way.:p

Stay well everyone!

Mindy :snailorange:

Sad to say, I'll probably be canceleding our October trip soon. Waiting until around the first of September to make the call. Hopefully, our May trip for next year won't be canceled, but losing hope.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina