• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series Rome Unpacked

Jim Zurer

500+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
Last edited:
Hi Jim
Thanks for this. Unlike many such attempts in this format, these two really do seem to have a natural bond (right down to hints of grumpiness with each other as they near the end of a trip!). Both are engaging and both seem to enjoy the interests of the other, indeed they seem to have a healthy respect for each other's expertise.

They also usually cover a nice mix of the reasonably well known and the reasonably unknown, so it will be interesting to see what they unearth in Rome. It's unlikely it will be the 'same old, same old' tourist trail.

Regards
Ian

Yay!
Love that series; though Giorgio sometimes irritates me as he always says: " Looka tha" " !!

Just watched the first of the Rome programs....we thought it was extremely well done visiting some surprising off the beaten path attractions. Lots of chemistry between the two and the scooter ride around Rome is breathtaking.

I caught some of it on the daytime repeat yesterday. The skate soup/stew looked interesting.

Just watched the second (and last) episode of Rome Unpacked....so good. I look forward to more destinations with these two.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina